Friday: Section of Second Avenue will be shut down for the food vendors, beer/wine garden and live music stage.
Saturday: Sections of Main Street, Second & Third Avenues will be shut down at 6 am. Vendors may arrive to set up between 7 and 8 am.
The Festival will begin Friday at 6 pm and Saturday at 10 am, it will continue into the evening with a wide assortment of entertainment and music for people of all ages to enjoy. The festival will come to a close at 11:30 pm Saturday night. Due to a new layout, there will only be one time for load out for non-food vendors, beginning no sooner than 6 pm. You are welcome to close your vendor booth at 5 pm, but you will not be able to load out until 6 pm. No cars will be allowed on the vendor street until 6 pm. Violators will risk loosing eligibility for next year.
Located in beautiful Downtown Ferndale on Main Street between 1st and 3rd Avenues.
- Friday open 6 pm - 11 pm
- Food Trucks and Live Music on the Main Stage
- Beer Tent (Beer, Wine & Spirits)
Saturday 10am - 11pm
- ?Kids street opens, 10 am - 6 pm, various activities all day!
- Vendors open 10 am - 6 pm
- Live music all day
- Pie Eating Contest at 1 pm
- Festival of Fenders Car Show 10 am - 3 pm (on 3rd Ave)