The 2019 Festival of the River (Stilly Fest) includes 2 days of live music, a Pow Wow, the Circus troupe "The New Old Time Chautauqua", a 5K Fun Run, and their delicious traditional alder salmon bake. There is storytelling for children and 2 stages of entertainment, a Fun Zone with rides and activities including a zip line and petting zoo. Visit our Environmental and wellness exhibits and win big prizes! They have lots of great craft vendors and food booths. It's a great price for great fun and the public is welcome (dogs too)!
The mission of the Festival is to help people who live and work in the surrounding regions understand how their actions can help make their environment healthier for people, fish, and wildlife and to introduce people to Native American traditional dances and culture.
Get all the details here: http://www.festivaloftheriver.com/
Activities for the entire family! FREE CONCERTS with 2019 entertainers Lee Brice & Boz Skaggs: http://www.festivaloftheriver.com/entertainment/
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Personal chairs, picnics, etc, are A-okay! Umbrellas and pop-up tents are for designated areas only.
- No public camping available.
- NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted On A Leash and with poop bags in tow.
- Children's & informational booths close at 6pm. Vendors may stay open until last act. Salmon bake closes at 8pm or when the fish runs out.
- Handicapped access: Yes, but it's bumpy terrain throughout the site. We do offer free shuttle service from the parking lot to inside the gates for disabled patrons and tribal elders.
Find a venue for your next party in the: Whatcom County Birthday & Party Places Guide
Please call ahead and confirm the event is still happening. Find more information here: https://www.whatcomcounty.us/3329/Novel-Coronavirus-COVID-19