The 2019 Skagit River Salmon Festival is a FREE fun-filled festival experience for families.
Join us for a fun-filled festival experience. Located on the banks of the Skagit River, the park offers a terrific family- and pet-friendly setting to spend the day celebrating the mighty Skagit and return of the salmon!
SOMETHING FOR EVERY INTEREST—YOUNG OR OLD
Here’s what you can expect to find at the Festival:
- Great bands and music to dance to all day
- Fun Skagit brewed Beer & Wine Garden
- Tasty food choices to select from and enjoy
- Artisan wares to browse and buy
- 'Hunters of the Sky' Raptor Shows
- Arts, crafts, and games for the whole family
Admission: Kids FREE | Adults (18+) $5
See you September 7!
Find a venue for your next party in the: Whatcom County Birthday & Party Places Guide
Please call ahead and confirm the event is still happening. Find more information here: https://www.whatcomcounty.us/3329/Novel-Coronavirus-COVID-19